Veneto Trail 2019 | Rules and information
- The event is non-competitive and there are some mandatory rules to respect.
- It is required being 18 or older.
- It is mandatory for participating to the Veneto Trail to send us a copy of your medical certificate (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Veneto Trail’s track is not exclusive for the participants so it’s mandatory to respect the traffic laws.
- The track is not reported by signs or indications and the only official reference for it is the .gpx track sent by the staff.
- There’s no health care service or any kind of assistance provided by the staff and while riding the Veneto Trail. The participant is considered as a normal cyclist in a normal excursion with no more rights than on any other occasion.
- There’s no recovery in case of retire from the race and no obligation of searching the participants.
- If you’ll retire from the race you must communicate it to the staff using an SMS or a WhatsApp message to 0039-3498830284 (Andrea).
- The ASD. Superbike Pozzetto is not a professional event organizer and that the event is not for lucre purposes.
- The ASD. Superbike Pozzetto is relieved of any responsibility connected to the Veneto Trail’s participants (accidents, loss of the route, physical problems, thefts etc.).
- The participant undertakes to respect and keep clean the places crossed and undertakes not to throw the waste produced along the route.
- Participants are asked to have good physical preparation, resistance to prolonged efforts, and above all spirit of adaptation.
- There’s no maximum time for complete the trail.
- It is forbidden to have any type of external effort (e.g. motorized vehicles, deviations from the official track etc.) except in case of emergency.
- The .gpx track must be entirely completed if you want to be considered a finisher of Veneto Trail 2018. If you exit from it you must go back and ride it from where you were.
- Once completed the trail, for being an official finisher you must send your own .gpx track to the staff (email@example.com) before the 15th July 2019.
- For your own safety there’s a mandatory kit you must have with you during all the trail: bike helmet, cell phone with battery charger,
Neveraloneapp (Recommended), front and back lights, GPS, First aid kit and bike repair kit.
- There’s not any type of assistance from the
organisersand the participants must be well equipped for all kind of possible weather conditions and environments.
- The participant must have a GPS reader for following the official track.
- The participant must be in a good health state and declares not to use any kind of drug substance for alternating the performance or cause any possible
- The participant could find unexpected conditions or events along the trail (e.g. rain, snow, strong wind, cold, fog, darkness, humidity, accidents etc. etc.).
- The participant must be in possession of a medical certificate for the cycling practice or equivalent issued by a Sports Medical Centre or a doctor.
- The participant is responsible
ofhis behaviourduring and after the event
- The participant grants to the organizers the widest consent to use, in the manner permitted by law, of all its video, photographic images, etc. resumed on the days of the event.
- The participant expressly authorizes the organization, free of charge, to use images and videos depicting their person, taken during the event, every day of its duration. The present authorization for the use of one’s own image must be intended for an indefinite period and without territorial limits all over the world, for use in various publications and films, including, but not limited to, promotional materials
and / oradvertising on all media.
- The organization declines all responsibility for themselves and their collaborators, for accidents or damage to persons or property, which may occur before, during and after the event or as a result of the same. The organization also reserves the right to exclude cyclists from the event who will behave incorrectly before, during and after the same.
Veneto Trail 2019 | Privacy
1) Data controller and categories of data processed
Participation in the Event and the provision of services associated with it entail the processing of personal data of participants such as personal data, bodies, videos
Data relating to the health of the participant will also be processed, in particular relating to the Medical Certificates to be submitted compulsorily. The data subject’s consent to the processing of such data is necessary for participation in the Event and failure to provide it prevents the completion of the registration.
The data controller is the Organizer: ASD Superbike Pozzetto.
2) Purposes and conditions of treatment
The use of the personal data indicated above is inherent in the sporting and public nature of the Event, in its organizational needs and in the offer to the participating services provided.
The Organizer uses and processes the data for the following purposes: verification of participation requirements, live tracking services, photo and video services for advertising purposes and for participants, communications to sports and public authorities, news and documentation of the Event.
3) Circulation and dissemination of data
4) Consent for the advertising exploitation of the participant’s image
With the specific and free consent of the interested party, the Organizer can take advantage of the shots that include his image for the promotion of the Event and other events organized by the Organizer. The interested party can revoke this consent at any time by writing to the Organizer.
5) Data retention and data processors
The data of the interested parties will be stored in the computer archives of the Organizer and protected by appropriate security measures in line with the provisions of Article 32 of EU Regulation 2016/679. The data will be kept for the time necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected and possibly for a further period of time if the retention of data is necessary for the protection of a right of the Organizer or a third party.
6) Rights of the interested party
At any time, the participant may exercise his / her rights with regard to the processing of personal data pursuant to arts. 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679. These rights include:
- Access: the data subject can obtain information in relation to the processing of his data and a copy of such data.
- Correction: where it considers that its data are inaccurate or incomplete, the data subject may request that such data be modified accordingly.
- Cancellation: the interested party can request the cancellation of data if he revokes his previous consent and there is no other legal basis for the treatment or in other cases provided by law.
- Limitation: in the cases foreseen by the law (for example, if it disputes the legitimacy of the treatment or the accuracy of the data), the interested party can obtain the limitation of the treatment of the data without these being erased.
- Opposition: the interested party may oppose the processing of data if the treatment is based on a legitimate interest of the Organizer for reasons related to his particular situation, unless there are compelling reasons for which the interest of the Organizer prevails over his rights ( this is the case, for example, where the treatment is necessary to defend the Organizer in an undeniable trial).
- Withdrawal of consent: the interested party can revoke the consent previously given for the purposes of the treatment.